A NEW BRITISH BLOG + BANGLADESH + ENTREPRENEURSHIP + WOMEN + THIRD WORLD + CURRENT AFFAIRS

My first ever blog test post. So I decided to call it The NRB Blog (Non Resident Bangladeshi).  

While I am born and bred in London, this is more about my journey as a start up entrepreneur who has a small idea for a big problem.  How we change the way we see and experience, Third World countries - the colloquial name given for the 49 or so, poorest  countries in the world.  I do not like using that phrase but I am forced to.  

How else do you describe it then?  I will mark and set that aside for now.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise awareness of Muslim Women's Rights & Roles In Islam - Now.

My Family & Other 'Monsters'

Protect Us Muslim Women Mr Sadiq Khan - Before Asking Us To Step Up For Brits